Using Black Friday discounts is an amazing way to save LOADS of money in your business. So what are the best Black Friday deals for online coaches this year?
First of all, let me mention that Your Course Creation Membership is having an amazing Black Friday AND Birthday deal starting from November 23rd! If you are an aspiring course creator, make sure to check it out.
As an active course creator myself, my main focus has always been on course platform offers.
While I’m not a huge fan of the marketing trick that Black Friday plays on people, it is possible to use this time in your favor and get great deals on things or services you actually need.
As it usually goes, my favorite offer of the year comes from my favorite course creation platform Teachable. They’re offering even up to 58% OFF their annual plans! It’s a great chance to save.
How to use Black Friday deals wisely?
For example, if you’re planning to create an online course, you can get a deal for course platforms with 20-50% off their usual plans! We’re looking at a few hundred/per year in savings!
You can also use this time to get WordPress hosting or purchase any plugins you’re using, upgrade your website themes and subscribe to any of the business management platforms you might be using.
That’s why I have gathered some of the best Black Friday deals for online coaches.
Keep in mind: Most Black Friday deals will be active from November 25th until 28th.
(Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links!)
How to get the best Black Friday deals?
Here are a few tips to keep in mind before you get into the madness of Black Friday.
TIP #1: Compare the offers
Don’t rush into buying the first thing you see! Most online services and platforms offer Black Friday deals. I even want to say ALL of them do. Therefore, spare some time to actually review what’d be the best deal for you.
TIP #2: Create a new account for a better deal
Many platforms and services offer discounts only for first-time clients. This means that you can’t upgrade your existing service with the offered discount. However, it’s not a crime to create a new account instead! While sometimes this can be too much of a hassle, it can also be worth it in the long run and save you quite many bucks.
TIP #3: Invest in something you’ve already been thinking about
Don’t let the impulse lead you! Invest in things you’ve thought about purchasing anyway and don’t give in on the momentarily wish just because it says “discount!!”
The best Black Friday deals for online coaches
Please keep in mind: the list will be updated as Black Friday, 2021, comes around!
The best Black Friday Online Course and membership platform deals
- Teachable – my favorite course creation platform is offering 25% – 35% off their plans! Teachable already is one of the most affordable course platforms but now you can get it for an even better price. It’s always been my go-to suggestion for aspiring course creators.
- Thinkific – discount on annual plans + additional bonuses. Thinkific is another great alternative for online course creation. Make sure to check out their offer!
- Podia – Podia is an easy-to-use membership site that gives you a chance to sell all kinds of digital online products without limiting you to courses only. For this Black Friday, they are giving 10% OFF AND 50% OFF the first two months!
- SamCart – although SamCart introduced their course platform just recently, it has gained quite popularity already! It’s also one of my top choices when it comes to course setup. Along with the course platform, you also get a versatile page builder and plenty of other features.
The best Black Friday deals for coaching business tools & apps
- Zoom – Upgrade to Zoom Pro and get 30% off your first year!
- CreativeMarket – Template market where you’ll find pretty much any template you might need is also having a Black Friday sale with 20% OFF for most of the products.
- Dubsado – Business management platform Dubsado is also having some sweet deals over this weekend!
- Envato Elements – Adobe templates for slide designs, e-books, social media graphics and well beyond.
The best Black Friday Website Hosting deals
- Siteground – Siteground has always been my favorite website hosting. I’ve used it for my own and my client websites for the past 5 years and they’ve never let me down!
- Dreamhost – Dreamhost is offering as much as 79% OFF their hosting plans AND a free domain as a bonus.
- Bluehost – Shared Hosting with up to 75% OFF. Bluehost is widely loved by bloggers and online entrepreneurs. It’s easy to use and always budget-friendly website hosting that offers a variety of packages.
- WP Engine – 5 months free on the annual plan WP Engine is considered to be one of the fancy WordPress hostings and they’re giving 5 months for FREE on Black Friday. Use code cyberweek2021 to get the deal!
The best Black Friday WordPress Theme and Page Builder deals
- Elementor Pro – up to 50% off! Elementor is my very favorite WordPress Page Builder. As a website designer, I consider it to be the most flexible and easy to use of them all. The best part – it’s absolutely free to use! However, Elementor Pro has some great features and additional widgets. Make sure to check them out! I really think this is one of the best Black Friday deals for bloggers.
- StudioPress – 20% off and a discount on ALL themes. Make sure to check out their Black Friday offer if you’ve thought about using StudioPress themes.
- Divi Page Builder – along with 50 – 75% discounts, Divi is also offering several giveaways and other bonuses! Divi is one of the most used Page Builder for bloggers.
Use the best Black Friday deals for online coaches to upgrade your business for 2023!
What are your favorite deals out there? Share in the comments!